with his PD Veltroni has decided to run alone for the next upcoming election, no one agrees with the red thing, even had the plague! What I do not understand is what it is that much shock the Italians if such agreements did, because the other side (assuming that we can talk other hand, at this point!) Berlusconi plan to do a single party with (ex?) AN fascists. Is there any reason why in Italy should be ashamed to say that it is left or communists?
The official version is that Veltroni's PD has a precise agenda and not treatable with the radical left, to avoid any future diasporas and ensure a stable government to the country. But remember correctly, or the previous Prodi government have dropped their so-called moderate Mastella and Dini? Italian Communists, Greens and PRC, the so-called radical left, despite one thousand disputes, among other things, quite normal in a democratic political debate, have remained consistent with the program and loyal to the government.
But the thing that really made me laugh today is to read about gional that Veltroni said to be inspired by Barack Obama. But, I say, "ah Walter, that you smoked six??" What would be the points in common? Passing over all too obvious aesthetic difference (see pic!) As a can not control Mother Nature, just three points
1) Obama opens in Cuba, Veltroni opens, even opens, to the Vatican.
2) Obama is supported by the lower middle classes, as well as intellectuals and several Hollywood stars, and Veltroni is seeking the support of the industry.
3) When Obama talks about the people cheering him, he moves to almost cry when he talks about Veltroni people get bored and crying because of the yawning. If he is on television, for sure change the channel.
I will stop here, but the list could be long.
I want to emphasize that until a few years ago Veltroni much esteemed, as I think it was a good mayor for Rome. But this crap of PD and those who deny their past as Veltroni by communists, I just can not digest it. Yes
se puede, Obama!
0 comments:
Post a Comment