Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flatbed Truck Bed Plans

The lesson of women




In Italy more than one million women and men took to the streets of our cities. It 's true, were millions in the world, but also in my hometown many years were not seen so many people in the square. I for one did not expect it, because it happened so many times in recent years that the anger that I carry around, brooding anger that I felt, did not correspond to a capacity of mobilization. What happened this time?
E 'happened in the first place, which was passed a sign. An extreme limit that has little to do even with politics, at least where politics are still, identities, allegiances, choices range from the lowest not motivated to shop say the least.
And this time there was a reaction. A truly great joyous reaction.
They took a slap sound like you have the pictures (and even I, after all) And now, suddenly all bruised and green (for the bile), stir without style on television, in newspapers, in women's ministries and Uptown presidency of the council, to show that nothing has happened (or happened too).
short, like much of their chair and democracy are so used to be considered Winners who can not lose. But how do you deny the great political and cultural unequivocal manifestations of women?
whole world speaks of it as the greatest event of recent years. Last Sunday, when I went with my partner, Piazza del Popolo in Rome could not believe it.
So I phoned my daughters, who themselves were in Piazza Guido Monaco, Arezzo: and with them were my grandchildren. A world that opened my eyes. Different generations together. People vastly different, too, but united.
I was overwhelmed by the joy of participating. People express something different from the old Berlusconi, not because the need to roll back the shame of the country was secondary, but because I feel that something was overwhelming anthropological change that which seemed, to me, irreversible in our country.
This is the sense of descent into the field of women. Beyond and outside of any political or religious beliefs.
I came to think that at other times in history men have monopolized power and tried to dictate the pace and way of history. But then, in the long term, have been women, to really change things. Like water flowing constantly and eventually affect the rock.
I was surprised because in these years, I was scared.
This is a happy and revolutionary change, which is a combination of protest and freedom. It looks like a great victory, after many defeats.
If we wanted to also give us a government crisis and the resignation of Berlusconi, even better: the wave is that good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment