Saturday, August 21, 2010

Personalized Chapstick Wedding, Template

THE DARK SIDE OF THE FOOD ...

paraphrase the great Alex Berger: "I'm tired! I'm tired of humanity. Enough! The human being must be superhuman. And pretending to change. We must overcome fear! The fear is that it is immodest. The fear is that they are proud. The fear is to be judged. The fear is to fail. Once past that, you can start. " In the wake of a powerful message of the greatest stage actors of our time, I take the ball, em'incazzo. This time, globalization has really (please, consentitemelo) broke his balls. Before the blue cheese (bought in Naples, but made in Germany), then the blue Granarolo mozzarella, ricotta red now (purchased in Olbia but produced in Northern Italy) and for the future, what to expect: the fresh pecorino Ukrainian turns purple? Enough is enough. Basta. But not tired to assist with these ridiculous and unpleasant episodes, whose only consequence that absurd, ridiculous and strongly supported globalization triggered from the odious and destructive corporations? And that all producers, large (industrial) and small (artisanal) have felt the obligation to comply with, or better adapt? I realize that I'm playing with fire and that what I am saying is highly provocative. But I say it plainly: I will fuck me. Let's stop with the usual analysis and decent concediamoci for a moment thinking "ad absurdum" but it would be better if everyone were limited to buying local food and handicraft products of their particular area? That is, Sicilian its cheese, its Sardinian ricotta, the Tuscan and Lombard finocchiona its provolone? But where the hell is written that the buffalo mozzarella or truffles from Alba, must necessarily come to New York, every single day? Each consume products of their own territory, all of high quality, do not give rise to that frenzied, absurd logistical system that pollutes the planet consuming oil and oil derivatives and that, because of profit eventually leads producers to "get out of sown ". We think we're in an era of "progress", but it is just pure stupid illusion. True progress would stand still. All. People and products. The great philosopher contemporary French Serge Latouche talk about relocation. The truth is that globalization has so "drunk" operators, with its endless "horizon of profit" that has made us lose sight of what should be the ultimate goal of any manufacturer, large or small: to keep, "keep vivo "immense wealth of typical territorial! Let us hope that at least the humble and proud craftsman not lose. The head. Crown Caramel


Sommelier AIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment