Friday, January 7, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Test Penis

The Che Guevara of Argentina




So, here I had to stop by force. I'm in Cordoba, the city where Che Guevara was born. I'm not a nostalgic, but I could not miss.
am forty years that the who died and yet I can not find even here in his hometown, as in Argentina, due recognition of what I consider their most famous son in the world. And do not think I'm wrong. More
Evita Peron, Gardel of Borges or the same Maradona.
What's unique is that which, even today, is a bit 'used by all the left side of Argentine politics. Even some of the Peronist movement, which approaches the beloved Evita and Peron.
photos I took at an event can make the idea.
And then when Che died in Bolivia, as well as in the years immediately thereafter, the historical contingencies and passions policies prevented, those who refused to do an analysis of Argentina another Cuba serene figure and work of the "commander".
Today many years later, a similar analysis could be made. And
then what remains, what is the real lesson to be learned from a life that generation after generation has become the biggest myth in modern history?
will try to answer it. What remains is not in dreams now yellowed with a Marxism dead or dying, but in the need for a radical overthrow of society and power, an image of revolution as an act of absolute, pure as a gesture beyond the narrow confines of the Marxist historian.
Here, Che Guevara as a revolutionary of all: so I like to remember and
so many generations of young people have made it a virtual symbol.
All that is anti-authoritarian and liberal passing through its image. The
What is the standard bearer of a utopia which in its very defeat achieves its moral values, evading and corrupting the banal task of managing a victory that could not come.
I think that while I'm sitting at the high school that he attended
he was a boy in Cordoba.
From the bench I can see the sunny boys who swarm out and
someone brings in jersey or backpack stuck to the books, just the image of Che. That beautiful image with the right look and sweet smile. He's right
Guccini "heroes are forever young and beautiful."
later in the school and found carved into a wall a poem by Rafael Alberti
. Here it is.

I have known you baby
here in this land of Cordoba Argentina
while playing between the poplars and maize,
cows of old farms, laborers

I have not seen again, until one day I learned
you were bloody light , North,
that star that every moment you have to look
to know where we are

has nothing to do with Che Guevara, however, the thoughts fly to my country and a '
other revolution: that Berlusconi.
How sad. That time. Happy New Year to all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment